Monday, December 8, 2008

Our last project
















I have to confess that I enjoyed our last project more than I thought I would in the beginning. Our group worked very effectively together. We all contributed the supplies and were there to make wholes and connect each water bottle together. I believe that our chandelier was the most difficult one becuase it required stringing together small bottle ends in two places. Nevertheless our team stepped up to the plate and we worked hard and our end project showed it.


As far as the digital postcard, I really enjoyed it that too. I was happy with my call out title, Drill. Drip. Drop. I came up with that by making a list of all the words that related to my image and watercharity.org. In the end, I felt it represented by image well. The color of this image didn't transfer well. It is suppposd to be blue and white.
Again, I tried to upload images of the postcard and the flyer and was unable to. They didn't upload completely, so I just deleted them. But I had fun doing it. I was a bit apprehensive about doing stencils of those two items since I had never done that before. I was also nervous about spraying it with paint. But after doing it anyway, I learned that I love that medium and spraying the stencils worked out great. In fact, my favorite was how the flyer turned out. The whole experience opened a whole new world to me.







No comments: